Sunday, September 28, 2008

Evan's 2 Year Old Pictures













































I took Evan to get his pictures taken for his 2 year old birthday. I brought a birthday cake for him to eat in hopes that we would get some cute messy pictures. When Evan saw the cake he threw his arms up in the air and said "Party!" Evan was excited about the cake but he did NOT want to get dirty in order to eat it. He used the candle to get some frosting and then he poked his fingers into the cake and licked them but he would not grab a hand full or put it in his mouth. I guess his Daddy has influenced him over the last year since he could have cared less about getting dirty on his 1st birthday. The lady at the portrait studio kept telling me to smash his face in the cake but I didn't have the heart when Evan obviously didn't want to get messy. Oh well-it still was a great way to show his personality.

1 comment:

LoVeLyxLeMoNs said...

awwwwww i love u evan and i miss u!!!! cant wait to c u in october!!!!!

~sydney