Sunday, September 28, 2008

Hoogle Zoo



















We took Evan to the Hoogle Zoo in SLC the day before my 26th birthday. Evan loved it. He ran full force through the zoo the whole time and we had to speed walk to keep up. We made it through the entire thing in less than 2 hours. You will notice the monkey backpack/leash on Evan's back. We didn't use it a whole lot that day but sometimes it is the only way to keep up with him in crowds when he weaves in and out of people.




Evan saw the turkeys first. He was trying to climb under the fence to go see them. He certainly isn't scared of strange animals.




3 comments:

Carlie said...

cute blog Kristyn - I miss you guys - Evan and Talen have the same monkey back pack (because you sent it to me) you are so sweet. I still think about you guys all the time and hope you are doing well. The next we're in Spanish Fork we'll have to call you. How are the plants doing?

LoVeLyxLeMoNs said...

hey you guys are so cute!!! i cant wait to see you guys again!!!! I am sooooo syked!!!!! haha! anyway so how is work? Is Evan behaving? Is Dain going to bed on time? Is he being good as well!!!!! HAHA! just for laughs! Well I love you guys and I REALLY REALLY cant wait to see you!!!!!! :)

lindsay said...

Yeah! I am so glad you set up a blog! I am so much better at keeping up with people that way! Thanks for setting up the Groom site, too...I still haven't been able to get onto it. I have tried a couple of times to enter the web address, and it keeps saying no such address exists...maybe I a just computer retarded!!! Anyway, keep us posted on what's going on! Our blog is crazycroppers.blogspot.com--come check out our new baby girl! It is SO fun having a girl...although not as fun having three kids!!!