Dain, Evan and I went to the first ever Kite Festival in Spanish Fork, Utah. It was put together to celebrate our new windmill energy farm that was just finished in our city. This is a picture of Evan and I towards the end of the day. I love it despite the fact that Evan is very dirty from playing outside. Please notice that you can actually see his face!!! Success!!!
Evan has to find some way to entertain himself-even if it is crawling between Dain's legs.
Notice the cool "batman" shadow. No wonder Evan is running!
Evan and Dain riding the cool trikes made in Spanish Fork. It was very fun. They got going so fast Dain said Evan almost fell out on a curve. Scary.
Finally we are sitting down to relax with our friend Krista.

Evan looks stunned. Maybe it is because we actually got a pic of his face again. Or maybe it is the giant hawk behind him.
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Haha he is so lively!!! I can't wait to see his smiling face! I miss you guys mucho and i love you!!!!
hey when are you gonna put all the pictures up from when i was there?
Post a Comment