skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Evan's New Big Boy Room
We finally moved Evan from his crib to a regular bed a month or so ago. He transitioned amazingly well. He loves aquatic animals so we made his room ocean themed. He is always excited to sleep in his "fishy bed". Before we got the side rails he had a few spills out of bed in the middle of the night. One night I came to check on him. I was leaning over the bed and he started to wake up so I dove next to the side of the bed so he wouldn't see me. I looked up and all of a sudden I saw his head flip over the edge of the bed and then he did a back flip off of the bed! I caught him mid-fall. I was shocked! I guess I was in the right place at the right time!
Here is Evan's dresser complete with his Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle TV (thanks Grandpa). Evan likes to watch a little TV before falling asleep :) As any of you parents out there with small kids know it is sometimes a test of creativity to think of new ways to help your kids fall asleep. We finally figured out that Evan's tv has a sleep timer on it so the tv turns off by itself and Evan doesn't get so mad at us when we come in to turn it off so he can go to sleep. It is a life saver.
1 comment:
CUTE!!! Great job on the collage. We seriously need to get together, it has been way too long! I love the funny story about Evan falling out of bed. I had to chuckle. I am glad you were there to catch him!
Post a Comment